A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navjot Bajwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navjot Bajwa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navjot Bajwa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajwa graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Bajwa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navjot Bajwa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Navjot Bajwa practice?
- Dr. Navjot Bajwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Navjot Bajwa practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Primary Care Doctors.