inactive

Navjyot Gujral MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

June 2nd, 2016
best GI
Dr. Gujral went well beyond what i expected while caring for may daughter with a very difficult diagnosis. Thanks Dr. Gujral; you are awesome.

February 3rd, 2016
Dr. Gujral is the best gastro doctor I've ever seen.
I have suffered with ulcerative colitis for many years and through medical insurance changes, I've seen many gastro doctors. The best ever is Dr. Gujral, she really cares about her patients and goes above and beyond to treat you and calls you back herself. For the first time in many years I feel great! I know I owe it to Dr. Gujral.

November 15th, 2010
Should definitely be a first choice!
I went in to see Dr. Gujral with a painful blockage requiring pretty quick examination/diagnosis/treatment. She expedited me through ALL of the necessary steps very quickly, yet with the personal care & attention as if I were family. I am better now thanks to her good work and I would recommend her to anyone!