Obstetricians & Gynecologists
6350 Glenway Ave
Ste 205
Cincinnati, OH 45211
513-922-6666
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Top Women's Physician in Cincinnati, Ohio  |  show details
by SAK on Jul 23rd, 2013

I had a Laproscopic Hysterectomy this month and Dr. Singh and his associate at Christ Hospital was very caring and compassionate. I was referred to Dr. Singh by my primary doctor for many years, Dr. Fink. Dr. Singh and his staff took care of me. I had the surgery at 12:25 pm and was out of the hospital with no pain the next day. I would recommend this doctor to a friend or whoever is having any issues. Seven Hills Women Center is the best. He is nice and gentle and really comes forward with all options that is available and is very thoughtful of your feelings. I was scared and had a lot of anxiety about the procedure but once I spoke to him and his staff at Christ Hospital I knew this was the best option for me. I am feeling great!

|  Patient for 23 years  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2013

Dr. Singh delivered my daughter 20 years ago. He provided excellent care then and still is today. Though I only go for yearly check-ups, he addresses any concerns and is willing to take time to listen. I never felt rushed or as though he was simply charting information. He genuinely cares for his patients. I believe he is the best, most dedicated physician I have seen.

|  show details
Jan 5th, 2009

Very nice manner. Always in a good mood. Spent plenty of time with me. Open to new ideas patient may have.

|  show details
Sep 11th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Great choice: Dr. Singh has been by the far the best gyn i've been to. He is extremely attentive and caring. He's understanding. I dealt with a tough diagnosis while seeing him and he made me feel ok. He's a great choice.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com