Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 31st, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Singh for years and I really like him. He is professional but nice and answers questions. I plan to keep seeing him.

Top Women's Physician in Cincinnati, Ohio show details Top Women's Physician in Cincinnati, Ohio
by SAK on Jul 23rd, 2013

I had a Laproscopic Hysterectomy this month and Dr. Singh and his associate at Christ Hospital was very caring and compassionate. I was referred to Dr. Singh by my primary doctor for many years, Dr. Fink. Dr. Singh and his staff took care of me. I had the surgery at 12:25 pm and was out of the hospital with no pain the next day. I would recommend this doctor to a friend or whoever is having any issues. Seven Hills Women Center is the best. He is nice and gentle and really comes forward with all options that is available and is very thoughtful of your feelings. I was scared and had a lot of anxiety about the procedure but once I spoke to him and his staff at Christ Hospital I knew this was the best option for me. I am feeling great!

Patient for 23 years show details Patient for 23 years
Mar 29th, 2013

Dr. Singh delivered my daughter 20 years ago. He provided excellent care then and still is today. Though I only go for yearly check-ups, he addresses any concerns and is willing to take time to listen. I never felt rushed or as though he was simply charting information. He genuinely cares for his patients. I believe he is the best, most dedicated physician I have seen.

Jan 5th, 2009

Very nice manner. Always in a good mood. Spent plenty of time with me. Open to new ideas patient may have.