Internists
Reston
11901 Baron Cameron Ave
Reston, VA 20190
703-464-6480
Locations and availability (5)

Dec 26th, 2013

I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Kaur. It has been years since I have felt comfortable and confident in my primary Doctor. She listens to my concerns, thorough in the exam, researchs areas of concern, and is very responsive in follow-up. I would highly recommend Dr. Kaur.

Nov 26th, 2013

I recently made a change a new doctor after 10yrs with the same physician. I am very pleased with the smooth transition and the staff has been delightful. The care and service has been second to none.

Oct 19th, 2013

Dr Kaur is very Proffesional, she cares about her patients.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by William Hutton on Sep 11th, 2013

After retiring and moving to Reston a year ago, my immediate intentions were to take care of my health as my wife started a new endeavor in education with NASSP. Having been diagnosed with MS in 2001 but living with it since the 1970's, it was imperative that I find young competent medical professionals that valued and treated me as a person and not just as a patient with MS. Dr. Kaur was the beginning of my transition to personally caring doctors. Being a former athlete and coach doesn't make the transition easy, but with her help and support, it has become a welcoming journey. We have developed a trusting relationship which is critical to my daily living with MS. My first book, "From Multiple Sports To Multiple Sclerosis " journaled my first 10 years after the diagnosis but the second will include the entire 40 years. Thank you Dr. Kaur for your assistance in my well being and it makes everything worthwhile. I am looking forward to a long future, because people like yourself really care. William Neil Hutton

|  Another Dr Oz  |  show details
by Sarah Morris on Feb 8th, 2011

Dr Kaur was my doctor for over six (6) years. In those six (6) plus years, she helped me to understand and take responsibility for my health issues. I became healthier.I love and trust my doctor because is super knowledgeable and she cares about you as person. I did not say she was EASY (lol). I discovered this during the first year of our doctor/patient relationship. I thought I knew what was best for me. She let me know she was DOCTOR and not me.When Dr. Navleen left the Mechanicsville medical practice in September of 2010, I was beyong upset. It took me over three (3) years to find a MD like her. (I interviewed and/or attended several.)I looking for Dr. Kaur now. Any leads? Please email me at ebsaccountant@yahoo.com.