A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navneesh Kabarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navneesh Kabarwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navneesh Kabarwal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabarwal graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kabarwal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navneesh K Kabarwal MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Navneesh K. Kabarwal practice?
- Dr. Navneesh Kabarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Navneesh Kabarwal practices Pediatrics near Auburn, NY.
See Auburn Pediatricians.