A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navneesh Kabarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navneesh Kabarwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navneesh Kabarwal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabarwal graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kabarwal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabarwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans