A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navneet Dullet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navneet Dullet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navneet Dullet, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dullet graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Dullet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navneet Wander Kaur Dullet FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Navneet W. Dullet practice?
- Dr. Navneet Dullet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Navneet Dullet practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.