A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navneet Kaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navneet Kaur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaur graduated from Government Medical College, Chandigarh.
Dr. Kaur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navneet Kaur MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Navneet Kaur practice?
- Dr. Navneet Kaur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Navneet Kaur practices Internal Medicine near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Mount Holly Internists.