A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navneet Kaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navneet Kaur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaur graduated from Government Medical College, Chandigarh.
Dr. Kaur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans