A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navneet Narula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navneet Narula, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Narula graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Narula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Hospital of University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navneet Narula BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Navneet Narula practice?
- Dr. Navneet Narula has 1 office location.
Dr. Navneet Narula practices Anatomic Pathology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pathologists.