A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navneeth Bongu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navneeth Bongu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bongu graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Bongu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westlake Community Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Westlake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navneeth Rao Bongu MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Navneeth R. Bongu practice?
- Dr. Navneeth Bongu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Navneeth Bongu practices Internal Medicine near Forest Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose Park, IL and Omaha, NE.
See Forest Park Internists.