A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navnit Kundra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navnit Kundra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holter monitoring
- Sexual Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kundra graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Kundra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Mease Hospital - Dunedin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navnit K Kundra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Navnit K. Kundra practice?
- Dr. Navnit Kundra has 1 office location.
Dr. Navnit Kundra practices Pulmonary Disease near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Pulmonologists.