A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navnit Kundra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navnit Kundra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kundra
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kundra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Holter monitoring
- Sexual Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kundra graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Kundra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navnit K Kundra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Navnit K. Kundra practice?
- Dr. Navnit Kundra has 1 office location.
Dr. Navnit Kundra practices Pulmonary Disease near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Pulmonologists.