Dr. Navnit Kundra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Navnit Kundra?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2013

Amazing doctor committed to changing his patients' lives

Dr. Kundra has one of the biggest hearts of any person he's met - he's dedicated his life to helping his patients however he can. I used to work in Dr. Kundra's office and the stories I would hear from patients were incredible. He's nursed so many people back to health, and more importantly given them a sense of vitality and optimism that go way beyond any doctor. You will wait a while for Dr. Kundra, because he takes a long time with each patient. The current average time a doctor spends with a patient is 7 mins. Dr. Kundra (and even his wife, who is an internist) will take around 30-45 minutes regularly. Dr. Kundra always talks fondly of his patients and has a great philosophy on life. He really just wants the best for everyone.

August 20th, 2012

Quick and Uninformative

Dr Kundra was my assigned pulmonologist at Mease Countryside when I was admitted with 50lbs of fluid retention. He flit in and out of my room late in the evening usually after 10pm He would come in, say 1 or 2 sentences about my CO2 and was gone before I could ask a question. Once he kept walking when I did manage to speak before he left. Dr Kundra acted like he didn't hear me at all. I would have to buzz the nurse and ask her/him what Dr Kundra put in the report just so I knew what was happening. Not sure I am going to follow up with him in a few days but if I do I will add more comments. As of right now, I would not recommend Dr. Navnit Kundra to anyone.

May 8th, 2017