Dr. Navnit Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Navnit Patel?

September 26th, 2017

Excellent

Outstanding Staff/ Nursed

May 5th, 2016

Ms

This is the worst doctor I have been to. Did not want to listen to any of my concerns really wish I had read the reviews on here before I went to visit him. Will not be back.

November 24th, 2015

Terrible

Terrible I have had same problem for 9 months now , Still hasn't sent me for any tests ,, Just keeps guessing

February 15th, 2015

Spectacular

I don't know where these other reviews came from but my experience was completly different. I had a spectacular experience with Dr. Patel because of how well he treated me. He cared about me and my concerns. All of these other reviews seem too biased because this doctor was tremendous!

July 4th, 2014

If you or a loved one goes to this doctor run away as fast as you can. I almost lost my Mother due to either his ignorance or ego. While in the hospital he continued to go against the recommendations of the hospital staff. I had to override him and threaten to go to the administrator. My mother ended up in I.C.U. And the good care of those in the hospital saved her life. If I would have left her in the hands of this doctor we would no longer have her with us. I could give a lot of examples but just know, don't trust this guy. My mother is doing great now, she is very independent and has a lot of life left to live. Dr Patel May not care about her but she is a sister, mother, grand mother, GG Ma and friend and we all love her very much.

May 30th, 2014

maybe he should be a vet

I had been going to him for several years I have type 2 diabetes my blood sugar was never ever check battle office visit most of my office visits for a waste of time he's a referral doctor he does nothing for you but refer you to another doctor

December 19th, 2013

Poor Staff

I had been going to this doctor for 15 years. If he has any clue on how his staff treat his patients he would fire them all. His nurse hate her job. She has no compassion and act like your are bother her. They have mess up my prescription the last 3 time they called them in and took day to get it straight out mean while I had to leave on my vaction with no meds.

April 28th, 2013

wouldnt do it

Dr Patel is super great but his staff the nurse there is very bossy and rude and just does not listen. awful awful tried to stick it out for a few years with him ... it was certainly not the Dr. it was his nurse.

October 23rd, 2012

Terrible!

The doctor got mad when I told him I had more than one concern about my child, dismissed me when I told him I have a condition that runs in families and my child was showing similar symptoms because it is a rare condition and he had never heard of it, walked out without explaining anything or even treating my child's rash, then the staff treated me like I was a moron. I will never go back to him again.

October 15th, 2011

Terrible Doctor

He is a terrible Dr. and person, he made us loose our mother because he wanted to follow Humana's Ins. and get his bonus for not doing the right thing, she ended up passing on because of his greed.

August 2nd, 2016