Learn more about Dr. Navreet Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navreet Sidhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navreet Sidhu, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Communication Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Language Development Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Speech Disorders
- Tic Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sidhu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navreet K Sidhu MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Navreet K. Sidhu practice?
- Dr. Navreet Sidhu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Navreet Sidhu practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lee, NJ.
See New York Neurologists.