A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navreet Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navreet Sidhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navreet Sidhu, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Communication Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Language Development Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Speech Disorders
- Tic Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sidhu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navreet Sidhu MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Navreet Sidhu practice?
- Dr. Navreet Sidhu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Navreet Sidhu practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lee, NJ.
See New York Neurologists.