A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navreet Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navreet Sidhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navreet Sidhu, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Communication Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Language Development Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Speech Disorders
- Tic Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sidhu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sidhu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Navreet Sidhu practice?
Dr. Navreet Sidhu practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.