Dr. Navtej Tung Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Navtej Tung?

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Excellent doctor!

Posted on December 5th, 2015

Best pain medicine physician in Arizona. I would not think of going to anyone else.

i hurt. need so help

Posted on September 11th, 2015

I saw this. Dr. And he was worst to worst. I went from one pain mangerment dr. To Him. And. Never got relief. . . All he did was scale me ,on how he does not give out pain medicine to HIS PATIENTS. . . So wrong that he has a Dr licensed to do this. .. i bet if i give him 1000 .00 for office visit . He would do any for me..

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Extremely aggressive, Accusatory, and just plain rude

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Worst doctor of all time

Posted on May 1st, 2015

I GET CHARGED $437.00 FOR AN APPT WITH A P.A. AND A SPEACH ABOUT LOWERINGMYMEDS NEVER FAILS

don't waste your time

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Dr. Tung was rude as was his assistant. The receptionist made me sign a paperwork saying i agreed with the drs findings and treatment before i could even go back to be seen. There was a patient in the waiting room demanding pain meds. He was extremely loud and i was very uncomfortable. This place is ghetto fabulous :/ don't waste your time with this place!

Look some where else

Posted on August 22nd, 2014

don't waste ur time

Don't waste your time!

Posted on June 27th, 2014

I have been struggling with interstitial cystitis, a painful bladder condition, for 3+ years, and have tried pretty much everything to control and manage my pain. I finally decided that I had no quality of life trying to handle my illness without pain medication, so I saw Dr. Tung. He did not even glance at my medication list, had no interest in my medical history, and gave me a lecture on "learning to live with pain". He then told me how terrible it was to take pain killers, as though my choice is between playing volleyball and taking vicodin. WTH?? It is obvious if you look at my file that I have been avoiding using pain pills for as long as possible. His lecture was extremely inappropriate and condescending. My diagnosed illness is known to cause severe chronic pain, and he basically told me to walk it off. Don't waste your time with this doctor.

Great

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

After 14 years of intense pain I finally have been able to have a some what normal life. Dr. Tung has been very honest and up front with me that my pain is not going to just go away, but it can be controlled by following instructions.

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Dr. Tung is a very knowledgeable and great find. I saw him on '05 and need him again for somethi.g else. I found his bedside manner to be delightful. I was so glad to find him again.

He isn't a miracle worker...but he IS a great pain manager

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Dr. Tung will tell you that everyone has pain AND that you need to learn to deal with it. BUT...he then goes on to work with you via treatments and medications to help you learn to effectively manage your pain. Too many people expect pain specialists can make ALL of their pain go away. That isn't realistic. If you are seeing a pain specialist then you are probably dealing with pain over 8, on a scale of 0-10, daily. Managing your pain so you are at 2 or 3 instead is a realistic goal. I've been a patient for at least 8 years and in that time he has worked diligently to ensure that I have the proper mix of medication to manage my pain. We review it every other month or so and make adjustments as needed. As for the office staff, I find the majority of them to be very courteous and friendly. Occasionally, there will be a new person who doesn't convey those attitudes. But whenever that does happen I also notice that person is no longer on staff when I go for my next appointment.