A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navtika Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navtika Desai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Type 1 Diabetes Patient Education Learn all about type 1 diabetes by first reading Vitals' patient education guide. Know what to expect and how to prepare for your diabetes doctor visit before you go.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navtika Desai, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Desai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navtika R Desai DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Navtika R. Desai practice?
- Dr. Navtika Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Navtika Desai practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hillsborough, NJ.
See Hillsborough Internists and Hillsborough Endocrinologists.