A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navtika Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navtika Desai is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navtika Desai, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Desai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navtika R Desai DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Navtika R. Desai practice?
- Dr. Navtika Desai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Navtika Desai practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ and Roswell, GA.
See Hillsborough Internists and Hillsborough Endocrinologists.