A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navtika Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navtika Desai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navtika Desai, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Desai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navtika R Desai DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Navtika R. Desai practice?
- Dr. Navtika Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Navtika Desai practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hillsborough, NJ.
See Hillsborough Internists and Hillsborough Endocrinologists.