Dr. Navtika Desai Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Navtika Desai?

September 15th, 2016

Worst Experience

This is truly the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. Saw me for about 2 minutes (not even) and gave me NO feedback. NOTHING. I have been dealing with a traumatizing issue for 4 years and finally went to an endo for NO compassion, NO answers, and really NO attention. If I could file a complaint that she should not get paid for my visit, I would- but it is more hassle than its worth.

August 26th, 2016

Accurate but in poor taste!

The doctor seems attentive when you first become a patient but as time goes by you spend more time in her waiting room approximately 25 mins and she sees you for about 5 mins. Your questions and concerns seem to fall on deaf ears but she does adjusts your meds to achieve what is considered normal with respect to the numbers.

September 9th, 2015

Fees will be the DEATH of this practice

I literally went to this doctor 3x (Graves Disease Patient) and will never go back! She has a fee for everything and I mean everything! Twice I made appts and when they call to confirm your appt and you try to reschedule,there is a fee for that! They got me twice for that and I told them on the phone that for this, I am never coming back.

March 8th, 2015

Excellent care, concerned and professional

February 6th, 2014

patient

I allowed myself to run out of insulin pump supplies and upon call Medtronics learned that I need a new prescription. That was three days and five attempts to have Dr. Desai's office send it. It is a simple process. Medtronics faxes a request....the doctor signs and dates it....faxes it back and my urgently needed supplies are sent overnight. It has been three days that I have been without an insulin pump. Dangerously unacceptable!

March 20th, 2013

Brisk, prefers to talk down to patients

My experience with Dr. Desai has been that she tends to like things the way she wants them, and isn't willing to discuss alternatives... when questioned about anything she tends to cut you off or deflect the question rather than discuss options - her office also demands payment of co-insurance amounts upfront based on what they "estimate" your bill will be after insurance -- rude front desk staff as well.

October 28th, 2012

Very Friendly

I went there afraid of needing a biopsy per my primary doctor and she made me feel very comfortable. She was very thorough and knowledgeable and even showed me the ultrasound and explained everything. Thank goodness I did not need the biopsy after all but she will follow up with me so I won't have any more fears. She is wonderful and I highly recommend her to all my friends and family.

April 16th, 2012

She suggested I had cushings?? My doc said no way!

August 18th, 2010

She can't diagnose a problem and does not look at person as a whole. She tells you one thing one visit and the next visit it's something else. She does not want to deal with blood sugar levels. Appears to be very afraid of getting sued or something. Not accurate and not knowledgeble.

August 5th, 2017