A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nawal Metry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nawal Metry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nawal Metry, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Metry graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Metry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nawal G Metry MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Nawal G. Metry practice?
- Dr. Nawal Metry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nawal Metry practices Allergy & Immunology near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA.
See West Chester Allergists.