A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nawal Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Youssef has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nawal A Youssef MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nawal A. Youssef practice?
- Dr. Nawal Youssef has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nawal Youssef practices Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Collegeville Pediatricians.