A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nawal Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Youssef has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Youssef accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nawal A. Youssef practice?
Dr. Nawal Youssef practices Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Collegeville Pediatricians.