A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nawazish Qazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nawazish Qazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qazi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qazi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nawazish S Qazi MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nawazish S. Qazi practice?
- Dr. Nawazish Qazi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nawazish Qazi practices Internal Medicine near Banning, CA.
See Banning Internists.