A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nawazish Qazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nawazish Qazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qazi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qazi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- Network Access
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qazi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nawazish S. Qazi practice?
Dr. Nawazish Qazi practices Internal Medicine near Banning, CA.
See Banning Internists.