A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Nay Hoche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nay Hoche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Hoche has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nay Hoche MD is a female Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nay Hoche practice?
- Dr. Nay Hoche has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nay Hoche practices Gynecology near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Port Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.