A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayade Mrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayade Mrak, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mrak graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Mrak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Mt Hood Hospice
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayade Irina Mrak MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nayade I. Mrak practice?
- Dr. Nayade Mrak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nayade Mrak practices Anesthesiology near Corvallis, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Corvallis Anesthesiologists.