A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayade Mrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayade Mrak, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mrak graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Mrak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Mt Hood Hospice
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mrak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nayade I. Mrak practice?
Dr. Nayade Mrak practices Anesthesiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists.