A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayan Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayan Desai, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Desai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayan P Desai MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Nayan P. Desai practice?
- Dr. Nayan Desai has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nayan Desai practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Fremont Neurologists.