Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Missed it show details Missed it
by Terry Kopf on Jan 1st, 2015

All I can say is he missed my diagnosis completely. Never examined me other than the standard finger pull test. Sent me to pt. No follow up with them during the pt time.or after. Line em up and ship em out. Turns out my scapula was dropped and dysfunctional plus pulling on a nerve in my spinal cord. My neck was dislocated forward and over to one side. It was a year of ell until a physiatrist Dr. Anthony Margherita in St. Louis actually examined my back, and immediately diagnosed my problem.

Like the Doctor, HATE the practice! show details Like the Doctor, HATE the practice!
by Kim on Oct 15th, 2014

Personally, I found Dr. Patel to be professional and caring during my first appointment. However, the same cannot be said for his staff or the practice in general. I was dx with a herniated disc and radicular nerve pain. I was scheduled for a spine injection in two weeks when things suddenly took a turn for the worse. I could not walk, could not get out of bed, or even get to the bathroom without excruciating pain. Called the office. Dr. never did call me back. He uses his staff for this, which would be fine, if they were prompt or competent. It routinely takes them up to 5 hours to return calls, even if it's an urgent situation. Need a prescription called in? Buckle in for the ride, because that takes even longer. Had a follow up appointment today and waited 40 minutes after my scheduled time without anybody even acknowledging that they were tardy.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
by Juan on May 21st, 2013

I went to see Dr.Patel after i was in a car accident, he was very detailed and very caring. And spent his time explainging my problem and giving me a good plano of care to go by. I would recommend him to anyone who has spine issues!!!!

Assistant is very rude show details Assistant is very rude
May 13th, 2013

Found his assistant Missy is very unprofessional and rude. Speaks to patients in a demeaning way. Dr. Patel is ok in my opinion but doesn't try to come up with new treatment and allows his assistant to speak for him.

The Best! show details The Best!
by Liliana Hart on Mar 27th, 2013

Very thankful to have find him 3 years ago. Spends time with me, and explains everything no rush, listen to every concern i may have, and CARES about his patients. I tell everyone who may Doctor is, and how much knowledgeable he is. His diagnosis was very accurate, and the options that I have for my problem was the best decision I have ever made. Dr. Patel, thank you! For All YOU DO! And bringing me back from pain to life again! I will recommend Dr. Patel to EVERYONE. Thanks

Feb 29th, 2012

Dr. Patel was excellent from the first meeting till our discharge. A truly caring physician.

Love him! show details Love him!
Jul 6th, 2009

Would highly recommend him. He's intelligent, professional, gentle & decisive. I have a long history of back problems, including 5 surgeries. He's my partner in conservative care, but knows when to refer you for surgery. He's done so for me twice. I dread the day when we're forced to part ways. I refer others to him often.