Physiatrists, Pain Management Specialist
6020 W Parker Rd
Ste 200
Plano, TX 75093
972-608-5000
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Fantastic  |  show details
by Juan on May 21st, 2013

I went to see Dr.Patel after i was in a car accident, he was very detailed and very caring. And spent his time explainging my problem and giving me a good plano of care to go by. I would recommend him to anyone who has spine issues!!!!

|  Assistant is very rude  |  show details
May 13th, 2013

Found his assistant Missy is very unprofessional and rude. Speaks to patients in a demeaning way. Dr. Patel is ok in my opinion but doesn't try to come up with new treatment and allows his assistant to speak for him.

|  The Best!  |  show details
by Liliana Hart on Mar 27th, 2013

Very thankful to have find him 3 years ago. Spends time with me, and explains everything no rush, listen to every concern i may have, and CARES about his patients. I tell everyone who may Doctor is, and how much knowledgeable he is. His diagnosis was very accurate, and the options that I have for my problem was the best decision I have ever made. Dr. Patel, thank you! For All YOU DO! And bringing me back from pain to life again! I will recommend Dr. Patel to EVERYONE. Thanks

|  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

Dr. Patel was excellent from the first meeting till our discharge. A truly caring physician.

|  Love him!  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2009

Would highly recommend him. He's intelligent, professional, gentle & decisive. I have a long history of back problems, including 5 surgeries. He's my partner in conservative care, but knows when to refer you for surgery. He's done so for me twice. I dread the day when we're forced to part ways. I refer others to him often.