A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayana Dekhne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayana Dekhne, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dekhne graduated from Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dekhne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dekhne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nayana S. Dekhne practice?
Dr. Nayana Dekhne practices Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.