A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayanatara Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayanatara Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Rao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayanatara Vayugundla Rao MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nayanatara V. Rao practice?
- Dr. Nayanatara Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nayanatara Rao practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists and Santa Clara Geriatric Doctors.