A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayantara Seneviratne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayantara Seneviratne is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seneviratne
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Seneviratne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayantara Seneviratne, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Seneviratne graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Seneviratne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayantara Deepthi Seneviratne MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nayantara D. Seneviratne practice?
- Dr. Nayantara Seneviratne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nayantara Seneviratne practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Endocrinologists.