A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayantara Seneviratne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayantara Seneviratne is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayantara Seneviratne, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Seneviratne graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Seneviratne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayantara Deepthi Seneviratne MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nayantara D. Seneviratne practice?
- Dr. Nayantara Seneviratne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nayantara Seneviratne practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Endocrinologists.