Learn more about Dr. Nayantara Seneviratne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayantara Seneviratne is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayantara Seneviratne, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Seneviratne graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Seneviratne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seneviratne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nayantara D. Seneviratne practice?
Dr. Nayantara Seneviratne practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Endocrinologists.