Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nayeema Ahmed
Dr. Nayeema Ahmed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA, with other offices in Riverside, CA and Garden Grove, CA (and 5 other locations). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center, Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center and Corona Regional Med Center. Dr. Ahmed has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nayeema Ahmed has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Nayeema Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.
Dr. Abha Gupta
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Irvine, CA 0.09 mi40
Dr. Myron Reiff
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tustin, CA 1.18 mi42
Dr. Felice Gersh
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Irvine, CA 1.51 mi39