A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayeema Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayeema Ahmed is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Corona Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayeema Ahmed MD is a female Obstetrician , has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Nayeema Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Nayeema Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nayeema Ahmed practices Obstetrics near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: National City, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.