inactive

Nayef T Resk MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 16th, 2013
Everyone should avoid this so called Dr!!!!! He writes wrong scripts, forgets things. He once gave my mother a script for the same thing he gave her a week early. When she said something he mumbled something we couldn't understand and told her to take what he prescribed. Also he did no testing to find out why she was have belly pain. Told her it was gas and she'd be fine. Needless to say she saw a new Dr and she had a bad hital hernia. He is a QUACK!!! Stay away if you value your life at all.

October 13th, 2012
Can't understand him
He is the worst Doctor I'v ever had! And you can't understand him at all!! I could say a lot more but to protect the hospital once I fired him from my case, I'll stop here.

July 25th, 2011
The Best
Dr Resk, is the only doctor in my 40 years who took the time and ran the test that led to diagnosing my condition. He improved my quality of life 100% lucky to have found him.

April 7th, 2011
This Dr is a danger to anyone who wants to live
All he seems interested in is writing prescriptions and then moving on to the next patient. And even when he does this he writes conflicting prescriptions that causes his patient to halucenate. If you value your life DON'T go to Dr Resk

March 10th, 2011
VERY thorough examination. Dr. is very courtious, listens to patient and responds in thorough explanations so you can understand in plain English. Spent at least 25 minutes in physical exam.