A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayer El-Ashram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayer El-Ashram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Ashram
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayer El-Ashram, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Ashram graduated from Zagazig University.
Dr. El-Ashram has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayer B El-Ashram MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nayer B. El-Ashram practice?
- Dr. Nayer El-Ashram has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nayer El-Ashram practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Elmira, NY and Lufkin, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Pulmonologists.