Learn more about Dr. Nayer Khazeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayer Khazeni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayer Khazeni, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Khazeni graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Khazeni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khazeni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nayer H. Khazeni practice?
Dr. Nayer Khazeni practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists, Stanford Critical Care Practitioners, and Stanford Pulmonologists.