A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayer Khazeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayer Khazeni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayer Khazeni, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Khazeni graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Khazeni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayer H Khazeni MD and MS is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nayer H. Khazeni practice?
- Dr. Nayer Khazeni has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nayer Khazeni practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists, Stanford Critical Care Practitioners, and Stanford Pulmonologists.