A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayer Khazeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayer Khazeni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khazeni
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Khazeni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayer Khazeni, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Khazeni graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Khazeni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayer H Khazeni MD and MS is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nayer H. Khazeni practice?
- Dr. Nayer Khazeni has 1 office location.
Dr. Nayer Khazeni practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists, Stanford Critical Care Practitioners, and Stanford Pulmonologists.