A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayer Nikpoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayer Nikpoor, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikpoor graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nikpoor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayer Nikpoor MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nayer Nikpoor practice?
- Dr. Nayer Nikpoor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nayer Nikpoor practices Nuclear Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Nuclear Medicine Physicians.