Learn more about Dr. Nayereh Pezeshkian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayereh Pezeshkian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayereh Pezeshkian, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pezeshkian graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pezeshkian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayereh Ghazvini Pezeshkian MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Nayereh G. Pezeshkian practice?
- Dr. Nayereh Pezeshkian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nayereh Pezeshkian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.