A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayereh Pezeshkian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayereh Pezeshkian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pezeshkian
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pezeshkian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayereh Pezeshkian, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pezeshkian graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pezeshkian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayereh G Pezeshkian MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Nayereh G. Pezeshkian practice?
- Dr. Nayereh Pezeshkian has 1 office location.
Dr. Nayereh Pezeshkian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Cardiologists.