A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayiri Doudikian Scaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayiri Doudikian Scaff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayiri Doudikian Scaff, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Breast SurgeryFaceliftBreast AugmentationReconstructive Breast SurgeryBreast LiftsRhinoplasty and Nose Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Doudikian Scaff graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Doudikian Scaff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayiri Doudikian Scaff FACS and MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nayiri Doudikian Scaff practice?
- Dr. Nayiri Doudikian Scaff has 1 office location.
Dr. Nayiri Doudikian Scaff practices Plastic Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.