A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayna Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayna Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayna Patel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayna Patel MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nayna Patel practice?
- Dr. Nayna Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nayna Patel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Physiatrists.