A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayna Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayna Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayna Patel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayna Patel MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nayna Patel practice?
- Dr. Nayna Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Nayna Patel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Physiatrists.