A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naysha Varghese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naysha Varghese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naysha Varghese, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varghese graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Varghese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naysha M Varghese MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naysha M. Varghese practice?
- Dr. Naysha Varghese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naysha Varghese practices Family Medicine near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Primary Care Doctors.