A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayvin Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayvin Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayvin Gordon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gordon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Med Center Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayvin N Gordon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nayvin N. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Nayvin Gordon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nayvin Gordon practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tuolumne, CA and Sonora, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians.