A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayvin Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayvin Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayvin Gordon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gordon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Med Center Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayvin N Gordon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nayvin N. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Nayvin Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Nayvin Gordon practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Primary Care Doctors.