A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayyar Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayyar Iqbal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iqbal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iqbal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayyar Iqbal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayyar Iqbal MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nayyar Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Nayyar Iqbal has 1 office location.
Dr. Nayyar Iqbal practices Psychiatry near Hopkinsville, KY.
See Hopkinsville Psychiatrists.