Dr. Nayyar Shareef Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nayyar Shareef?

September 7th, 2016

I could be her (Dr. Shareef) spokesperson

Me and Dr. Shareff went through our rounds in the beginning but that was because of my trust issue with her being from a different country. As time went by our relationship had shaped up. She is "on point" with a lot of her diagnosis. I don't like it when people are judging her just because she left Circleville. If it was that bad, why did you continue to go back? Yes, I would recommend clients to her also I feel that she truly cares about my health, not for just the money but for the passion that God has gifted and equipped her to do for His Glory!!

August 31st, 2016

Patient

Takes time to listen to my concerns and takes appropriate action. Appointments are always on time and the office is clean and comfortable. Support staff is very pleasant.

April 4th, 2011

skipped town

I was a patient in this doc's Circleville, Ohio office for many years. The only reason I stayed there was the very polite and caring staff that was there. I was not notified that she was leaving town, however when I called for a refill I was informed and redirected to another number to her Columbus location. When I found out from another source, that the Circleville staff did not move with her as well. I decided not to go, and seek another physician. I also was informed that her Columbus office was not nearly as friendly as the Circleville staff had been to me. I think the doctor, as well should take some personality tips from the two very sweet and caring young ladies who worked in the Circleville office. She might keep more patients this way.

February 24th, 2010

Excellent Dr.

I've seen other reviews on this Dr. Some people basically say that the staff is incompetent in their grammatically incorrect reviews. They say wait times are horrible and so on. Well, I hope you do not base your opinion off the old, ignorant, smelly, mean, complaining,medicaid women who sits across from you in the waiting room at your Dr. I've been in there and seen that type. Overall, I've only been there once, but the Dr. & staff know almost all of their patients by heart and treat them super. The other patients laugh and talk with the nurses as though they were their daughters. We all really love the Dr. & it's staff in our family. So if you're looking for an office where everything is all about order & seriousness, then this isn't the place for you. If you want to feel welcome and comfortable, then it is.

June 24th, 2009

Unprofessional

This doctor and staff are completely rediculous, I had a horrible experience with them, the secretary was drawing on her hands while I was there. The other nurse was complaining about another patient and the insurance issues, and they hold no privacy cause I was sitting in the waiting area and heard them talk to a couple different patients and there meds and calling in meds to the pharmacy for these patients, names and all. I have a very extensive medical history and she just wasn't able to get that or help me for that matter, she looked at me at one point like I was stupid and I hate being looked upon in that manner. I wouldn't recommend this office to my worst enemy!!The office was absolutely disgusting, filthy and stunk, papers everywhere and unorganized. And the only 2 employees, who I'm sure are no more than trained employees where completely unprofessional also, one of them was drawing on her hand while I was there..I don't know what kind of place this is, I'm just thankful I never have to go back there.

March 28th, 2017