A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayyer Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayyer Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ali has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans