A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayyer Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayyer Ali is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayyer Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ali has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayyer Zaman Ali MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nayyer Z. Ali practice?
- Dr. Nayyer Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nayyer Ali practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Critical Care Practitioners.