Learn more about Dr. Nayyer Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nayyer Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ali has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nayyer Z. Ali practice?
Dr. Nayyer Ali practices Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Neurology, and Critical Care Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Emergency Physicians, Long Beach General Practitioners, Long Beach Internists, Long Beach Critical Care Practitioners, Long Beach Pulmonologists, Long Beach Neurologists, and Long Beach Anesthesiologists.