Dr. Nayyer Ali Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Nayyer Ali?

December 21st, 2016

Couldn't be bothere with my problems

After the emergency room doctor who was concerned about me kept me overnight for observation and an mri in morning, Ali sent me home without the mri and told me to arrange it through my own doctor. This was a risky thing for me, but he just wanted me outta there regardless of my condition. Dangerous situation.

August 13th, 2015

patient

I called for a prescription after hours at 6PM because I thought I had it on hand and did not. Needed it delivered the next morning. He was irate and screamed at me like no one ever has. I will never go to that office again. He is on call for Dr Kruger. Dr Kruger was my doctor and would not do this, but have stopped going to him because of Dr Ali He should not treat with anger as a doctor. I was shaking from his attitude with me. I have never been talked to by a doctor like this in my life.

October 6th, 2017