Dr. Nazafarine Keyvani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nazafarine Keyvani?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Nazafarine Keyvani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 28th, 2014

Dr. K is the bomb. She takes time with all of her patients and listens. She is the only gyn surgeon I will ever go to.

April 25th, 2013

Very Disappointed

Disappointed with the whole experience at Lancaster GALS. Every time I left an office visit at Lancaster GALS and Keyvani Could Care Less, Inc., I felt worse than when I arrived. Doctor's are supposed to make you feel better - NOT WORSE! I was left sitting NAKED in the exam room for at least a half hour the two times I made the mistake of going. All this 'supposed doctor' cares about is $$$$...NOT the well-being of her patients. I would never recommend anyone ever step foot in this 'doctor's office'.

February 10th, 2013

My Angel

Dr. Keyvani, is without doubt, one of the best doctors I've had the good fortune of knowing. I have been to countless numbers of doctors with my gynecological issues. Dr. Keyvani was the first doctor to listen, really listen to what I had to say. She reviewed my previous test results and nailed the issue within minutes. Further testing confirmed her diagnosis. She skillfully and meticulously performed my 3 hour surgery and completely resolved all my issues. The thing I remember the most is the time she spent with me just before the surgery to comfort me and reassure me. She was compassionate and gently. I owe my life to her. Today I feel wonderful thanks to Dr. Keyvani.

January 29th, 2013

Dr. Keyvani is very upfront with you. She never holds anything back and always tells you what is going on and what she thinks is best. She is very prompt and has an excellent bedside manner.

April 25th, 2012

I've lived in many different areas so in turn I have seen several different OB-GYN doctors.Dr. Keyvani was recommended to me by my family doctor. I am very pleased so far. She takes the time to listen to you and never makes you feel rushed. I told her about a problem I have been having which I have told my other doctors about, all of who blew me off, only to find that I do have a condition that was confirmed by an ultrasound. None of the doctors ever even suggested any further testing. She is very personable and I like her a lot. I would recommend her to everyone and I have.

March 21st, 2012

Dr. Keyvani is an amazing Surgeon/Doctor and is so needed in Lancaster County!

Dr. Keyvani's individualized attention to her Patients along with her special personal touch clearly demonstrates her genuine care for each patient as an individual. She actually takes the time to listen to what I have to say and incorporates that into her "healing plan" for my needs. I highly recommend Dr. Keyvani to anyone who has not found an OBGYN they are comfortable working with!!!

February 21st, 2012