A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazanin Firooz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazanin Firooz, Rheumatologist, Adult Board Certified is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazanin Firooz, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Fibromyalgiachronic pain
- Hyaluronic acid injection for the knee
- Joint injection and aspiration
- Osteoarthritis Hand and Wrist
- Rheumatic Diseases
- TendonBursaTrigger point injection
Education & Awards
Dr. Firooz graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Firooz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazanin Firooz MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nazanin Firooz practice?
- Dr. Nazanin Firooz has 1 office location.
Dr. Nazanin Firooz practices Rheumatology near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Rheumatologists.