- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nazanin Firooz
Dr. Nazanin Firooz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Hills, CA, with another office in West Hills, CA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Firooz is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center and Providence Tarzana Medical Center. Dr. Firooz has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nazanin Firooz has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Nazanin Firooz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hills, CA.
Dr. Kendall Marr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
West Hills, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Menachem Wakslak
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
West Hills, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Aamer Jamali
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
West Hills, CA 0 mi15