A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazanin Hanjani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazanin Hanjani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazanin Hanjani, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hair Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanjani graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hanjani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanjani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nazanin M. Hanjani practice?
Dr. Nazanin Hanjani practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.