A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazanin Hanjani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazanin Hanjani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazanin Hanjani, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hair Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanjani graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hanjani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazanin Michelle Hanjani MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Nazanin M. Hanjani practice?
- Dr. Nazanin Hanjani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nazanin Hanjani practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.