A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazanin Saedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazanin Saedi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Saedi graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Saedi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Wilmington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazanin Saedi MD is a female Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Nazanin Saedi practice?
- Dr. Nazanin Saedi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nazanin Saedi practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.