A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazar Al-Saidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazar Al-Saidi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazar Al-Saidi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Saidi graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Al-Saidi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazar Al-Saidi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nazar Al-Saidi practice?
- Dr. Nazar Al-Saidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nazar Al-Saidi practices Psychiatry near Owosso, MI.
See Owosso Psychiatrists.