A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazeer Shaik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazeer Shaik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazeer Shaik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaik graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Shaik has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazeer U Shaik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nazeer U. Shaik practice?
- Dr. Nazeer Shaik has 8 office locations.
Dr. Nazeer Shaik practices Internal Medicine near Hazel Crest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Summit Argo, IL and Joliet, IL.
See Hazel Crest Internists.