Dr. Nazem Alhusein MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Dearborn Heights, MI

3.0

January 26th, 2016
1st time patient, with a walk in sick child.
Not so impressed with the bedside manner of the Doctor. The Staff was AWESOME! It is because the Staff that I will continue to bring my daughter with the assumption that the Doctor must have been otherwise distracted on that day.

October 16th, 2014
Rude staff
Made an appointment to see this doctor when I arrived it seemed that my insurance wasn't accepted. The office staff start fighting with me saying either I pay cash or go elsewhere. I decided to go elsewhere to a better doctor.

November 12th, 2013
Unprofessional
Office gives out appointments on days office not open. Once I went to pharmacy next door to them and saw a couple of different people going to the the Doctor's office and then turn around and leave. One person was looking at her appointment card saying her child had an appointment but no one was there. Pharmacy not open either. I thought misunderstanding???? Well a couple of months later my child had an appointment . On the day of appointment I happened to call to see about a time change and no answer, I called back about a hour after that and still no answer. We would have went there only to find there was no one there. Thankfully I had called before her appointment time. Now what makes this even worse, is the fact I was sent two different emails ahead of time reminding me of the appointment