A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazia Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazia Hussain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazia Hussain, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hussain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazia Hussain MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nazia Hussain practice?
- Dr. Nazia Hussain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nazia Hussain practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.