Learn more about Dr. Nazia Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazia Hussain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazia Hussain, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hussain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazia Hussain MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nazia Hussain practice?
- Dr. Nazia Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Nazia Hussain practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.