A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazifa Sajady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazifa Sajady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sajady graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Sajady has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sajady accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nazifa Sajady practice?
Dr. Nazifa Sajady practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MN.
See Saint Paul Cardiologists.