A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazih Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazih Haddad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazih Haddad, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Haddad has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazih Michael Haddad MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nazih M. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Nazih Haddad has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nazih Haddad practices Otolaryngology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Ontario, CA.
See Newport Beach Otolaryngologists.